Savannah Grantham – Summerplace Head Counselor
1. Name: Savannah Rae Grantham
2. Years at camp: 4 – after this summer
3. School: Enterprise State Community College (Go Weevils)
4. Actvities you are involved in and outside of school: Entertainers Show Choir, Assistant to the Children’s Ministries Director at Enterprise First United Methodist, Working at The Consignment C.A.T., Upward Sports volunteer, Being an Army wife, Lovin’ on my fantastic dog, Molly
Your favorite spot at camp and why? 5. I love the pre-game for night time activities in the Gym. There is SO MUCH energy in every girl’s face. Even after the longest, hottest day you can help but get pumped for whatever going on that night. It’s exciting to get to pull out all the stops and go crazy for no reason. =]
6. Why do you keep coming back to camp? I come back to camp for the people. Coming to camp every summer just picks up right where it left off in the previous one. You get to hang with people you haven’t seen in forever just like you saw them only yesterday; all the while making new relationships to build on in the summers to come. It’s a never ending family. The Meatloaf is pretty great, too. It’s actually my 3rd favorite food.
7. How has God impacted your life at Camp or because of Camp? Every year at Skyline, God continues to show me the impact that anyone can have on anyone else. In the smallest ways, everyone gives and takes form each other, and each person benefits. It’s so funny to hear campers talk about how much they learned from their counselors… They have no idea how much we grow through them.