So what exactly do the Nightriders do? Here are a few, fun facts about Nightriders.
- Nightriders are responsible for identifying which club has the most camp spirit in each session and then votes for that club to be awarded the coveted Eloise H. Temple Spirit Cup.
- Nightriders nominate and vote distinguished campers and fellow staff to be recognized as Honor Camper and Honor Counselor at the end of each session.
- Nightriders would “rather be a Nightrider than a multi, multi, multi, multi, multi, multi, multi, multi, multi, multimillionaire.”
- Nightriders are valuable finds for our clubs in our camp wide game, similar to hide-and-go-seek, called Counselor Hunt. Nightriders hide and hope to not be found by a Mountie, Ranger, or Trooper.
-Nightriders have been seen “all dressed in black tryin’ to get to heaven in a pink Cadillac.”
- A Nightrider occasionally crashes the Grand Championship Horse Show and competes along side our top riders.
- If Tug of War were an Olympic Sport, Nightriders would win Gold.
Want to be a Nightrider? Be on the lookout each fall when the Skyline Staff Application is released on our website.